Returning Your Goods
- We want you to be happy with everything you buy from us . If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we offer a 30 day returns policy where you can return any unused item in its original packaging with tags still attached and is in a re-saleable condition.
- Call in to our store and simply return your item(s) with your original store or gift receipt, or your email order confirmation and we will refund or exchange items which are in a re-saleable condition at the price shown on your store receipt or order confirmation email.
- With no proof of purchase we cannot offer a refund or exchange
- If you are not local please post your item back to Tiny Tots, 11 Finkle Street, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 7JD
- You must email us first at email@example.com to get a returns number and you must enclose the returns number with you name, address and contact number inside the parcel. The buyer is to pay for return postage and is responsible for the item reaching us, please always get proof of postage.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on sale items these are non returnable.
- This does not affect your Statutory rights.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order for any reason within the 14 days cancellation period. You do not have to give a reason, however you may be asked to help improve our service to you in the future. The cancellation periods ends at the end of 14 days beginning on the day after you (or your representative) receive your goods.
If you cancel you will receive a refund of the cost of the goods and but not the delivery charge if it has already been sent.